Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Life

Hey there, finally got down to writing a blog. I don't usually write anything and if I remember correctly I've only ever written one letter to wifey. Anyways, the purpose of this blog is not about me or wifey, its about the newest addition to our family!

Introducing baby Ssmy! Hmm, sounds strange, but I'll stick with it till we figure out whether baby Ssmy is a he or she.

Little baby Ssmy @10 weeks rubbing his/her eyes


Baby Ssmy is just entering his/her 13th week, so we'll be expecting baby to join us around the end of May 2010. Hopefully another Gemini baby. These past few months have been terrible for poor mommy, puking, headaches, no appetite... on top of her packed school work, but I'm sure her suffering will be worth it!

We've had 2 checkups so far. First one at 10 weeks included the ultrasound which we totally did not expect since it was still so early. The Gynae probably did cause of what had happened before, just to be safe. Anyway, the feeling of hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby move was so surreal, I could not believe it. The second checkup 2 weeks later was more routine, with the nurse practitioner just checking for the baby's heartbeat; baby's heartbeat measured at 140 which we are told is normal for a fetus that age.

So, here concludes my first blog. Baby is going into the 2nd trimester soon and hopefully I'll continue to update this blog. Till next time.

Bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't remove my comment forever. I meant to say, omigosh! That's the cutest foetus ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats babe!!!!! =) send my congrats to SS as well! awesome and missy, u havent reply my yahoo email for your addy! my postcard is collecting dust on my table!!

    ReplyDelete