Sunday, December 6, 2009

Psst...

Hey baby... let me tell you a secret...

I have been (secretly) training your Daddy to become a SuperDaddy, and I think it is working!

Today your Daddy made a sumptuous breakfast (pancakes, sausage, egg - like McD's!), did two loads of laundry, and made dinner as well!

At this rate, he should be able to vacuum the floor with his left hand, and flip a pancake with his right, while carrying you on the back when you are born.

Mommy is still a far cry from being anything remotely super. Except maybe super lazy. Been sleeping too much these days. At very odd hours too. Many people have told me that I better stop being a night owl, or else you will end up being awake at night like me! (At which time I expect to transform from an owl into a panda.) But it has been difficult to keep awake during the day, especially since I am being banned from drinking coffee... so I end up sleeping at odd hours during the day, leaving me wide-eyed at 1am writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment